GPS / GET TAXI - Hayarkon Park / Ganei Yehoshoa
• From the Ayalon Highway (north and south): take the University \ Rokah exit and follow the signs.
• From the Ayalon Highway (only from the south): take the Trade Fairs and Convention Center exit and follow the signs.
• From the HaKfar Hayarok interchange: drive south on Bnei Efraim Boulevard until you reach Ganei Hata'aruha.
• From the Geha interchange: drive towards Ramat Gan on Jabotinsky street, turn right on Sheshet Hayamim street towards the Ayalon shopping mall. Turn right again on the second traffic light to Ava Hillel Silver street, and left on the second traffic light to Lehi street. Continue on the bridge and turn left on the first traffic light to Shitrit street. Turn left on the first traffic light to Rokah boulevard and follow the signs.
By Public Transportation:
• Dan: Lines 21, 27, 28, 47, 48, 113. For information on the time-tables go to www.dan.co.il, or dial 03-394444 for the Dan Information Center (*4444 from Pelephone or Orange, *3456 from Cellcom).
• Kavim: line 137. For information on the time-table go to www.kavim-t.co.il or dial 03-5570600.
• Egged: lines 74, 89, 90, 174, 201. For information on the time-tables, go to www.egged.co.il, or dial 03-6948888 for the Egged information center. (*2800 from any phone line).
• Israel Railways: all of the trains stop at the University – Trade Fairs and Convention Center station. For information on the time-tables go to www.israrail.org.il. or dial 03-6117000 for the train information center (*5770 from any phone).
Where to Park
• In the Ganei Yehoshua parking lot (charged parking. 50% off for Tel Aviv residents). The parking lot has two entrances: from the west and from the east. There is a pedestrian bridge from the parking lot straight to the Trade Fairs and Convention Center, near the Luna Park.
• In the road which surrounds the Trade Fairs and Convention Center, in front of Gate number 8 (free of charge).
• In the parking lot adjacent to the train station (with charge).
• Inside the Trade Fairs and Conventions Center (with charge